Los Angeles Depar...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Board of Commissioners
Meeting Time: September 10, 2019 at 10:00am PDT
Closed for Comment September 09, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. Opening remarks by the Commission President on agenda and other items relating to Department operations, and Channel 35 broadcast announcement.
2. General Public Comment: Opportunity for the public to address the Board on items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board. (Speakers may be limited in speaking time dependent upon the press of business and number of persons wishing to address the Board. In accordance with the Brown Act, no action or discussion shall be undertaken by the Board on any item not appearing on the posted agenda.)
3. Report/Briefing by the Interim General Manager, including Reports from Water, Power and Administrative System Management concerning current matters relating to Department Operations.
4. Comments from Commissioners on agendized items. Requests from Commissioners relating to Departmental operations.
5. Comments from Ratepayer Advocate on agendized Items. Neighborhood Council Discussion
6. Discussion with Neighborhood Council representatives on any Neighborhood Council Resolution or Community Impact Statement filed with the City Clerk which relate to any agenda item listed or being considered on this agenda for the Water and Power Board. Consideration of Items Recommended for Approval
7. The Board will consider items recommended for approval. Items on which there are speaker cards or which a Commissioner has requested pulled for discussion will generally be considered after the Management Reports and Filed Items.
8. A. Presentation regarding Sylmar Ground Return System Installation
B. Presentation regarding Report on Hydration Station Program Filed Item
9. (From Interim General Manager and Chief Engineer) Report for informational purposes: Elysian Reservoir Community Parks Enhancement Fund Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks Quarterly Report – April 1, 2019, to June 30, 2019
Items for Approval
10. Recommendation for approval of the minutes of the August 27, 2019, Regular Meeting of the Board of Water and Power Commissioners.
11. (Recommended by Chief Financial Officer and Senior Assistant General Manager – Power System Engineering, Planning, and Technical Services) (Approved by Interim General Manager and Chief Engineer) Approval of Energy Cost Adjustment Expenditures for the 12-Month Period Commencing October 1, 2019. Determine item is exempt pursuant to California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) Guidelines Section 15060(c)(3).
12. (Recommended by Chief Financial Officer and Senior Assistant General Manager – Water System) (Approved by Interim General Manager and Chief Engineer) Approval of Estimated Water Supply Cost, Water Quality Improvement, and Owens Valley Regulatory Expenditures for January 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020. Determine item is exempt pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15060(c)(3).
Terms and Conditions
© 2019 Granicus