Los Angeles Depar...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Board of Commissioners
Meeting Time: March 12, 2019 at 10:00am PDT
Closed for Comment March 12, 2019 at 7:00am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. Preliminary Matters - The Board President will begin the meeting with opening remarks. General Public comments will then follow. Thereafter, the General Manager may give a report followed by comments and requests of Commissioners.
2. Consideration of Items Recommended for Approval - In this agenda segment, the Board will consider items recommended for approval. Items on which there are speaker cards or which a Commissioner has requested pulled for discussion will generally be considered after the Management Reports and Filed Items.
3. Management Reports - In this agenda segment, reports from management and other documents are presented to the Board for information or possible discussion. No action is requested in regard to these items.
4. Filed Items - In this agenda segment, filed items from management and other documents are presented to the Board for information or possible discussion. No action is requested in regard to these items.
5. Comments from Ratepayer Advocate on agendized Items.
6. Discussion with Neighborhood Council representatives on any Neighborhood Council Resolution or Community Impact Statement filed with the City Clerk which relate to any agenda item listed or being considered on this agenda for the Water and Power Board.
7. The Board will consider items recommended for approval. Items on which there are speaker cards or which a Commissioner has requested pulled for discussion will generally be considered after the Management Reports and Filed Items.
8. A. Presentation regarding Society of Women Engineers Update
B. Presentation regarding Proposed Award of Progressive Design-Build Services for San Fernando Groundwater Basin Remediation - North Hollywood Central and Tujunga Well Field Treatment Facilities
C. Presentation regarding Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Preliminary Budget
9. (From General Manager) Monthly report of activities for the following:
A. Financial Services Organization Monthly Activities Report - December 2018 (From General Manager) Reports for informational purposes:
B. Investment Report for the Quarter Ending December 31, 2018
10. Recommendation for approval of the minutes of the February 26, 2018, Regular Meeting of the Board of Water and Power Commissioners.
11. ((Recommended by Interim Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Assistant General Manager - Water System and Senior Assistant General Manager - Power System Engineering, Planning, Technical Services) (Approved by General Manager) Approval of two resolutions authorizing Transmittal of Preliminary Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Budget to the Los Angeles City Council.
Terms and Conditions
© 2019 Granicus